Mexico’s all-time leading goal scorer, has signed a three year contract with the Hammers after the clubs agreed a £16m fee for the man nick named Chicharito which means ‘Little Pea’.
Hernandez is no stranger to the Premier League having made 156 appearances for the Red Devils during his year stint at the club, scoring a total of 59 goals before leaving in 2015 after Bayer Leverkusen paid £7.3m for his services.
He continued his good scoring record in the Bundesliga netting 39 times in 76 matches’.
The deal follows the clubs record signing of Austrian International Marko Arnautovic who has recently moved from Stoke City on a five year deal for a fee of £20m, which could rise to £25m with the add on’s.
The Hammer’s haven’t just been looking to improve their fire power up front as the London club have also invested in Man City and England Keeper Joe Hart on a seasons loan deal, along with former City defender Pablo Zabaleta who moves south on a free transfer.
- West Ham issue “Not for Sale” tag on star striker.
- West ham secure Premiership status, while Stoke take a step closer to Championship football.
- West Ham quick to replace Bilic with Moyes
- Man Untied hit four, while Arsenal fall to surpise defeat!
- Rice stunner is enough to see West Ham take the points.