Mr Bets Free Bet Calculator
This great tool can also be used compare how your returns will be effected, by changing the outcomes of the bet. So before you place the bet, you can work out what your returns will be if a certain bet loses, and the rest of your bets win.
- To use the calculator, first we must pick the amount of bets, this is in the first drop down menu, where you can pick up to 20 selections.
- Next up we have the option to pick fractions or decimal odds, depending upon which you prefer.
- After choosing Fractions or decimals, we have four options, note that the four options by default are set to "NO". The four options are "Each Way" "Add Selection Note" "Fold Options Enabled" and "Rule 4".
- After we have configured our bet, we can enter the odds and whether the bet won, lost, void or a dead heat.
- Below the odds we are presented with the bet types. So lets say we have picked five bets, we will presented with an Accumulator, Canadian, Super Yankee, Lucky 31 and a Super Flag. You must choose a bet type, to work out your winnings.
- Lastly we can enter our stake at the bottom of the betting calculator. Please note that the stake is per bet.
All Bet Types That Can Be Calculated
Single Bet ,Each Way ,Double ,Treble ,Accumulator ,Trixie ,Patent ,Yankee ,Canadian ,Super Yankee ,Heinz ,Super Heinz ,Goliath ,Lucky 15 ,Lucky 31 ,Lucky 63 ,Forecasts ,Round Robin ,Flag ,Super Flag ,Single Stakes About ,Heinz Flag ,Super Heinz Flag ,Goliath Flag ,Union Jack Trebles ,Union Jack Trixie ,Union Jack Patent ,Union Jack Round Robin